ACCOMPLISHED BAY AREA ATTORNEYS WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
FAQs Regarding Terra Law
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Should I Choose Terra Law LLP To Resolve My Legal Issue?
When you choose Terra Law LLP to resolve your legal issue, you do not have to compromise between exceptional experience and responsive service. We offer the depth of resources and knowledge you would expect from a large firm while maintaining the attentive service often associated with solo practitioners.
- The attorney you speak to will be the attorney you have a relationship with for the length of your case.
- You will be able to contact your attorney directly.
- Your attorney will work with other attorneys at the firm, so your case can benefit from our decades of combined experience.
- Our attorneys have expertise in a wide range of areas, including corporate law, business and commercial law, commercial real estate law, and banking law.
Where Do You Practice?
What Business Entity Options Are Available For Me?
The right choice for your business organization will depend on factors unique to your situation, which we can assist you in identifying and understanding. However, broadly speaking, your options are:
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Sole proprietorship
Can You Represent My Business Interests At Trial?
What Does Your Representation Cost?
An even more important question: What is the cost of not having the legal representation you need when your finances and rights are on the line?
The financial costs of our legal representation will depend on the extent of the representation you are seeking. We handle everything from one-time service such as contract drafting and review to acting as ongoing legal counsel for corporations. One thing we can say for sure is that our firm’s structure allows us to provide tremendous value, and we are open to flexible fee arrangements.
What Real Estate Services Are Available?
Real property sales and acquisitions are likely to be the most high-stakes transactions your business undertakes, and you may have to be willing to litigate in order to protect your investments. We can handle all of your real estate transactions and real estate litigation, as well as issues such as zoning and financing.